[linux-dvb] Re: small patch for dvb-mplex

Marcus Metzler (mocm@metzlerbros.de) wrote:
> Nico writes:
>  >
>  >
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > what about this small patch (for mplex.cpp in dvb-mpegtools) to enable
>  > XVCD muxing(mpeg1 vbr with vcd settings and mux_rate=0) ?
>  > It usually works with many dvd-players.
>  >

> Thanks, I'll put it in. It will be in the next release.

While you're at it... ;-)

For dvb-mplex - inptstrm.cpp line 42:

  if ((*bytes = ftell(datei)) == (uint)-1L)

That doesn't work for >2GB input files since ftell returns a
signed long and thus has a maximum of 2GB roughly.

Using ftello() returns a 64bit data type and seems to work happily.

Andy.