[linux-dvb] Re: small patch for dvb-mplex

Andy Coates writes:
 > Marcus Metzler (mocm@metzlerbros.de) wrote:
 > > Nico writes:
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  > Hi,
 > >  >
 > >  > what about this small patch (for mplex.cpp in dvb-mpegtools) to enable
 > >  > XVCD muxing(mpeg1 vbr with vcd settings and mux_rate=0) ?
 > >  > It usually works with many dvd-players.
 > >  >

 > > Thanks, I'll put it in. It will be in the next release.
 >
 > While you're at it... ;-)
 >
 > For dvb-mplex - inptstrm.cpp line 42:
 >
 >   if ((*bytes = ftell(datei)) == (uint)-1L)
 >
 > That doesn't work for >2GB input files since ftell returns a
 > signed long and thus has a maximum of 2GB roughly.
 >
 > Using ftello() returns a 64bit data type and seems to work happily.

I already changed all the ftell calls to ftello as well as the fseek
calls to fseeko. I still have a problem with g++-3.3 and the sdt
parsing functions. I always get a wrong service name for sat1 on
astra. It works with other compilers.
Otherwise I would have released a new version already.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |