[linux-dvb] Re: Can't compil dvb-kernel against 2.4.21-ac1 (and others)

I thought there would be nothing like HEAD anymore?!

Anyway I'm using cvs like this:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co DVB

and it works with 2.4.21-ac1.

Christian

Gregoire Favre wrote:
On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 08:21:15PM +0200, Christian Tramnitz wrote:

I'm also running 2.4.21-ac1 (because of XFS support :-) and could compile today's CVS driver without any problems.

I have just fetched a clean dvb-kernel from CVS and it gives me same
result...

Could you confirm you are using dvb-kernel and not DVB HEAD?

Haven't tried with older version but I guess it's your setup rather than a kernel problem.

Well, maybe, who knows?

	Grégoire