[linux-dvb] Re: Can't compil dvb-kernel against 2.4.21-ac1 (and others)

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 09:43:22PM +0200, Holger Waechtler wrote:

> Update the cvs repository using 'cvs up -dPA' in order to create new
> files. Then you need to run the getlinks script whenever new files are
> added to the repository, does this resolves your problem?

I have made a freshen cvs update with the same result...
What's wrong with my
`cvs -q -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co dvb-kernel`

Trying wour command gives me:

cvs -z3 up -dPA :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co dvb-kernel
cvs update: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [update aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.
Exit 1

Could you give me the whole command?

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire