[linux-dvb] Re: Technical info for TDA10045 frontend?

OK, I guess a search of the mailing list _archives_ isn't the same thing
as a search of the mailing list proper (certainly didn't turn up anything
when I first searched)

Please ignore my me-too newbie post.

{P^/
John

btw Any chance someone can let me see an i2c log anyway?