[linux-dvb] Re: Technical info for TDA10045 frontend?

From: "John Dalgliesh" <johnd@syd.microforte.com.au>
> I've recently acquired a TechnoTrend card with a TDA10045 frontend.
> Because it works in Australia.

Is it true that there are _6_MHz bandwidth DVB-T channels used in
Australia? Because neither Andrew nor I were sure if the card is really
6MHz capable. I could make the card work for 7 and 8MHz channels, but I
have no 6MHz channels here in Berlin, so I can't test if the 6MHz setup
works...

If you have a 6MHz channel in your area, please let us know if you can
successfully receive it using Andrew's patch. If not, please try if you can
receive it using the Windows driver, if possible...

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s@gmx.net