[linux-dvb] IP via Sky questions

Hi!

I hope I get some help here. I want to use filiago. As far as I understood it
is the same service like T-DSL via Sat. (Transponder 107, Astra 1H) a proxy
is used for the connection. But I'm not that far yet. I try to use the
TDSLvia SAT HowTo from selflinux.

I have compiled dvbtune from cvs and have executed

dvbtune -c 0 -f 10773250 -p H -s 22000 -n 251

After that I have started the net_start.pl, since I thought it would setup all
the rest. The interfaces are there now but there is no traffic
(tcpdump/iptraf) . So no luck. Back to the HowTo
(http://www.selflinux.org/selflinux-devel/html/tdsl_over_sat05.html#d50e752):

I issued the ifconfig commands given there, all was successfull (meant no
errors) but there is still no traffic on that device. I'm a bit struggled now
where to begin to search.

For testing the MAC Adress is not important am I right ? I have used the
example given in the HowTo. Since there is no traffic I guess I have not the
right network PID (I have used 251 and in the second try 253) I can't find
any information which PID should be used so I guess the ones from the German
Telekom should be enough.

As tuning command I have used

]# ./dvbtune -c 0 -f 12545000 -p H -s 22000 -n 251
Using DVB card "Alps BSRV2"
tuning DVB-S to L-Band:1073879976, Pol:H Srate=22000000, 22kHz=off
polling....
Getting frontend event
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_HAS_LOCK FE_HAS_CARRIER FE_HAS_VITERBI FE_HAS_SYNC
Bit error rate: 0
Signal strength: 39835
SNR: 53970
FE_STATUS: FE_HAS_SIGNAL FE_HAS_LOCK FE_HAS_CARRIER FE_HAS_VITERBI FE_HAS_SYNC
Successfully opened network device, please configure the dvb interface

Hope somebody can give me some advices.

Thanks in advance

Steffen