[linux-dvb] Re: IP via Sky - CRASH with Siemens dvb-s Rev.1.3

Am Montag, 16. Juni 2003 19:10 schrieben Sie:
> Hi!
>
> I hope I get some help here. I want to use filiago. As far as I understood
> it is the same service like T-DSL via Sat. (Transponder 107, Astra 1H) a
> proxy is used for the connection. But I'm not that far yet. I try to use
> the TDSLvia SAT HowTo from selflinux.

I have  it running after finding out the right PID and frequency. I then start
the tellique proxy and configure the device. Then I log in and try to surf a
bit. After a minute my machine crashes hard ( Kernel Oops - blinking LEDs the
whole machine halts.

Is someone using this successfull ?

The drivers are from 11.06.2003 , kernel: 2.4.21-0.13mdk (Mandrake 9.1
Standard) setting up using dvbtune (CVS) and dvbnet and script from the
driver package. tellique proxy 2.2.x and 2.3.0  ... no luck

Steffen