[linux-dvb] Re: IP via Sky - CRASH with Siemens dvb-s Rev.1.3

Steffen Barszus wrote:
Am Montag, 16. Juni 2003 19:10 schrieben Sie:

Hi!

I hope I get some help here. I want to use filiago. As far as I understood
it is the same service like T-DSL via Sat. (Transponder 107, Astra 1H) a
proxy is used for the connection. But I'm not that far yet. I try to use
the TDSLvia SAT HowTo from selflinux.

I have it running after finding out the right PID and frequency. I then start the tellique proxy and configure the device. Then I log in and try to surf a bit. After a minute my machine crashes hard ( Kernel Oops - blinking LEDs the whole machine halts.
do you have a second computer you can use for kernel debugging using the serial console? If so, can you please try to capture the oops log via the serial console?

thanks,

Holger