[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-ttusb-budget with dvb-kernel 2.4

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?David_Mittelst=E4dt?= writes:
 > undefined reference to `find_avpids'
 >
 > I figured out that all these functions seem to be in the libdvb package
 > (which i installed previously). I'm pretty sure that i missed something
 > very trivial since im not that long with linux.
 >
 > David Mittelstädt

The libdvb libs are all copied to /usr/local/lib and the includes to
/usr/local/include. You have to make sure that the compiler and linker
find them. Use ./autogen.sh --with-dvb-path=/usr/local/lib.
Make sure that the config.cache is deleted.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |