[linux-dvb] Re: Nice solutions

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 02:15  pm, Ashley Evans wrote:

And are we all agreed that there is no chance of getting any kind of programme
listings via DVB in the UK?
No! :)

On the VDR list, we have discussed this very topic.

Someone said that they'd written some software which uses a DVB-S card to read and decode the Sky Digital EPG. Now, obviously, this is naughty, but it'll work a treat! :)

Sadly, the person who had the code under development seems to have vanished. I'm convinced that Murdoch has had him taken away...