[linux-dvb] dvb-bt8xx and net device

Hi,

As noone replied to the message I sent to the list yesterday - Pinnacle DVB-s with ipviasky/T-DSL Sat - I will ask another, really simple question: does the dvb-bt8xx module support using a net device? To me it seems no, because first I can't open a network devicr using dvbtune and secondly I have taken a look at the source code and I couldn't find anything that seems like initing a net device.

I simply would like to know from someone who knows the bt8xx code whether it is possible to use a pinnacle pctv sat as a network adapter for ipviasky or not and if not whether it will be possible sometime in the future.

Thanks in forward,
-André.

--
http://www.steinsoft.net