[linux-dvb] Hello

Title: Hello

Hi,

My company makes DVB-T transmitters and recievers.  I want to replace our reciever line with an industrial pc based on VIA eden and a DVB-T reciever card.  I was wondering what cards work best under redhat linux 9 and which ones are best for reception?

We would love to get one with diversity inputs, but I can't seem to find one.  Also, our current products can be tunned in 1/4 Mhz steps.  What is the frequency resolution of these cards?

Thanks a bunch, I am trying to get my company to consider Linux and it's like pulling teeth.

-Brian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index