[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with DVB, hw_sections=0, channel changeand old data

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 02:08, Ragnar Sundblad wrote:
> With a very recent DVB driver and hw_sections=0, it seems that
> section data gets queued up and survives a channel (transponder/frequency)
> change.

I don't think that this is a bug. Why don't you stop filtering if you
don't read the data?

> After a channel change, a read of sections on PID 0 sometimes
> return 1 and maybe even more sections from the previous channel.

Program association sections contain their transport stream id. If you
set up filters properly to match this id then this will not happen.

Regards,
Andreas