[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with DVB, hw_sections=0, channelchange and old data

--On den 23 juni 2003 02:25 +0200 Andreas Oberritter <andreas@oberritter.de> wrote:

I don't think that this is a bug. Why don't you stop filtering if you
don't read the data?
I haven't even started filtering yet, I open() the demux device,
ioctl(DMX_SET_FILTER), read() and close() _after_ the channel
change, and still the first section(s) I get are from the
channel previously tuned to.

Program association sections contain their transport stream id. If you
set up filters properly to match this id then this will not happen.
True, but I don't want to have to know the transport stream id,
I just want to parse whatever there is to get the information
I need. As does VDR, obviously, so there are at least two
of us. :-)

/ragge