[linux-dvb] Hauppauge DEC 2000-t and Linux

Ok, I understand that this may well have been asked before, so I apologise
if this upsets anyone!

I heard on another forum that someone over at linuxtv.org has got the above
DVB-T box working with linux and has also been able to get mpeg-2 recordings
to playback via the box's scart socket.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on this? Does anyone know of any
drivers, software etc for this box? Could it would with VDR for example? Or
stream MPEG-2 to a dxr2 for a TV output?

Also if anyone does know about outputting mpeg-2 via the scart did this
require a firmware upgrade to the box?

Thanks in advance

Oliver Thomas