[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar2 drivers

Am Montag, 23. Juni 2003 18:33 schrieben Sie:
> gigyz wrote:
> > Hi to all,
> > i'm new on this ML, i'm italian so sorry for my bad english, yesterday i
> > found on www.esaee.com/uploads some opensource drivers for skystar2 i
> > compiled it without any problem but when i insmod module skystar2.o dmesg
> > says: DriverInitialize: Not a B2C2 FlexCopII chip in tarball readme
> > suggest to post on this ML for eventual trouble so i do it, anyone can
> > help me ? Bye
>
> I wonder, that there were no replies to this mail. I have not skystar2,
> but if these drivers are fully functional, I could buy it as second
> card. It's great, that someone was successful with reverse engineering.
> Has someone already tested it?
>
> Michal

hi to all,
I'am new on this ml,too. And my english is worse than yours! lol!

Well, I have a problem with skystar2, too. I don't found any driver!! I took
the normal dvb-driver, and there was a problem on the same point! When I typ
"make insmod" there waws an error! shit!

Your english is'nt good? Are you form Germany, too? If its is the case, we can
talk by e-mail in German! It's easier! Later we can tell the result to this
maling list!

Jan