[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar2 drivers

Am Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003 00:36 schrieben Sie:
> Jan Hendrik Berlin wrote:
> >>
> >>I wonder, that there were no replies to this mail. I have not skystar2,
> >>but if these drivers are fully functional, I could buy it as second
> >>card. It's great, that someone was successful with reverse engineering.
> >>Has someone already tested it?
> >>
> >>Michal
> >
> > hi to all,
> > I'am new on this ml,too. And my english is worse than yours! lol!
> >
> > Well, I have a problem with skystar2, too. I don't found any driver!! I
> > took the normal dvb-driver, and there was a problem on the same point!
> > When I typ "make insmod" there waws an error! shit!
> >
> > Your english is'nt good? Are you form Germany, too? If its is the case,
> > we can talk by e-mail in German! It's easier! Later we can tell the
> > result to this maling list!
> >
> > Jan
>
> Hi, my English is poor, but still better than my German :) As I wrote, I
> don't have any Skystar2 card, but I'm interested in this driver, because
> this card is really very cheap and maybe I'll buy it as second card (if
> it'll be supported in linux). All that I found on internet I attached to
> this mail, follow instructions in package and hope, it'll work :)
>
> Michal

Thank you! But I already downloaded this drivers! They doesn't work! You or
somebody else chanced a file, so that it works! and I want to have it! My
card doesn't work!

There is a problem at the point where I have to type "make insmod" and!
Somebody told me to type:
insmod dvb-core.o
insmod vp310.o
insmod skystar2.o