[linux-dvb] Again: confused about DVB drivers

Ok, it's still not clear whether the cause for my problems lies in the driver or in vdr or (the most probable) in me, because I omitted something or made something wrong.

Before I bring this problem to the vdr list, I would like to have answers to the following questions:

Is the DVB driver linux-dvb.2003-06-08.tar.bz2 that can be downloaded from the VDR site (http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/download.htm) the "HEAD" driver or the "kernel" driver?

If it's the latter, where do I get a matching module videodev that - as I have been told - is necessary for the kernel driver?

Please, is someone able to give answers to these questions? Or are my informations wrong?

Thanks!

Walter