[linux-dvb] Re: dvb and 2.5.73

Oskar Signell wrote:
On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 19:52, Gregoire Favre wrote:

Compiling the CVS gives me:

WARNING: /lib/modules/2.5.73/kernel/drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/dvb-ttpci.ko
needs unknown symbol ttpci_eeprom_parse_mac

The attached patch fixed this problem at least for me. I don't know if
this is the correct way to fix this, though..
sorry, I tested static builds only. I added EXPORT_SYMBOL(ttpci_eeprom_parse_mac). A solution which links together all ttpci object files into one module would be more elegant, but I was not able to make it work with both static and DVB-as-module kernel builds. Please send a patch if you get this working,

Holger