[linux-dvb] Re: maybe temporary solution for using dvb-s+analogtv without dish

> memory). I believe the problem of instability with no signal was introduced
> in the Aug 30 2002 firmware. Maybe someone can confirm this?

Well, i did some "data-mining" ;-)

Might sound a bit un-technical, but i used google to search for the first
appearance of "ring buffer overflow" at the ml archive - and yes it was in
September '02 !

But it seems, that the dvb-2002-08-30 still contains the old firmware from
April, only the "newstruct" driver has a firmware release in 08/02.

Is there some history of firmware changes available?