[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar2.c

Holger Waechtler wrote:

> Kovacs Balazs wrote:
> > Would somebody update the CVS with a modified version of skystar2.c to
> > compile with gcc 2.95?
>
> :) what about you?
>
> > (need thinx to declare before first using)
>
> please report the exact places where this error occurs.
> Or even better: prepare a patch!
> :)

I don't know if I have access for the CVS, but you have to remove only
one ; as I mentioned.

Anyway, I tried this driver, with dvbtune it opens a network interface
after a successfull locking, (and the driver prints some debug info
about opening filters, dma, and so on) but no IP packets on this
interface, I don't know why. With my other card (SS1) everything works
in the same machine/config.

Has anybody some experience about receiving DVB/IP with Skystar2/HEAD
driver? Thanx.

basq