[linux-dvb] Transponder switching taking considerably longer

I just switched to the latest (2003-07-25) CVS version of the DVB
driver, and much to my disappointment I had to realize that switching
between channels on different transponders now takes considerably
longer than with the DVB driver version dated 2003-07-13 which I have
been using for the past two weeks.

I'm running the latest VDR 1.2.1. Switching between channels on the same
transponder is still as fast as it used to be, but as soon as the transponder
is changed it takes, I'd say, more than twice as long as before.
Oh, and there's no DiSEqC equipment involved, just a simple multi-switch.

Can anybody else confirm this?

Klaus