[linux-dvb] Brandnew Nova-Ci

Hi Holger,

as promised I just tested the new Hauppauge Nova-S-Ci in a Windoze box with
the drivers that came with it. To keep it short: the hardware works perfectly
well :-/

I'm Cc'ing the list so others running into this problem know what's going on.

The board has "B2S1100", "Rev.1.0" and "TT2002.9" written on it. The parts
are the regular SAA7146A and the new SU1278/SHA tuner frontend (note the last
"A" !), which in turn holds the expected stv0299, in a "B" revision, a TDA
8060TS, an A5059 and a 4.000 xtal, in case any of this matters.

With linux-2.6.0-test7, I can tune in to a transponder, once get viterbi and
lock, receive a few packets and then the signal is lost, only to return after
a few seconds and so on.

If anyone has a datasheet on the SU1278/SHA that'd be great, but with the
current shape of components.philips.com I have my doubts that these actually
exist ;-(

I'll see that I can i2c snoop the commands the windoze driver is using to
tune, but that may take a few days.

	Torsten