[linux-dvb] Re: Which CRC-code is used in TS of DVB?

Soma idea about CRC and network problems associated with it;

can we verify that the crc calculation arithmetic is carried
out properly (i.e. take a look at another's author code doing the
same thing).

Typical error in CRC's is improper usage of signed and unsigned
arithmetic, shifts with and without sign or bit rotations with carry
and similar stuff regarding boundary conditions.

From the experience I have seen, if crc is enabled, some
packets that should have passed are rejected.

Emard