[linux-dvb] Unresolved symbol when loading dvb-bt8xx

Hi,

I know this question has been raised a couple of times before on the list but
they didn't seem to be fully resolved.

I am setting up an Avermedia DVB-T for use with Mythtv in the UK. I have been
following the steps in the HOWTO in the DVB-Kernel but when I try to load
dvb-bt8xx I get -

dvb-bt8xx.o: unresolved symbol bttv_get_i2c_adap .

I am using kernel 2.4.22 which has been patched with all the latest v4l2
patches and I have tried both the patched bttv 0.7.x and bttv 0.9.x.

I have used grep on the kernel and the dvb files and I can't find which module
should resolve this symbol. Can someone else who is successfully using this
modules tell me how they overcame the problem.

Thanks for the help.

Martin