[linux-dvb] Re: help requested for getting out of the problems with dvb-c and UPC

Thanks for the answers.
I am using a Haupauge DVB-c 727 with a av7110 and ves1820.
So it is a fullfeatured card (it's my only one).

The problem is, that I can scan everything and I do have a working
channels.conf for vdr.

But some channels do have artefacts.
Inversion = Off
QAM = 256
FEC = auto

I don't know why some channels do have a higher blockerror and higher verror
(what's that?).

I do get the same problems either with vdr or czap.

Also Martin Neuditschko has these artefacts, but everyone has it on
different channels.

Where to start?

Thanks, Gerhard