[linux-dvb] Re: help requested for getting out of the problems with dvb-c and UPC

Thanks for your answer.
This doesn't sound really good to me.

Fiddling around with registers may take some time.
Especially when you don't know exactly what to do and when you don't have
the time to learn it.

Is there somewhere a documentation of these chips and their registers?

Thanks again
Gerhard