[linux-dvb] Re: Please HELP !!! (Internet via SkyStar II PCI, andEON)

Free Man wrote:
Hello guys,

I am really sorry this post is going to be little
larger, but I will try to give
as more technical details as I can, in hope that
someone will find good and patient to read all this, and help me, I hope. I would be
really really, thankful.

	To be sure about the SkyStar II, here it is the
output of the lspci -v :

	02:09.0 Network controller: Techsan Electronics Co
Ltd B2C2 Sky2PC PCI [SkyStar2] (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Techsan Electronics Co Ltd B2C2
Sky2PC PCI [SkyStar2]
        Flags: bus master, slow devsel, latency 64,
IRQ 11
        Memory at feae0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
[size=64K]
        I/O ports at df80 [size=32]

	Now, let's check out what happens when I boot machine
:

	-- part of dmesg --

	Technisat SkyStar2 driver loading
	PCI: Found IRQ 11 for device 02:09.0
	skystar2.c: FlexCopII(rev.130) chip found
	skystar2.c: MAC address = 00:d0:d7:01:46:6d:00:00
	skystar2.c: key =
	 b2 00 00 00
	 00 00 00 00
	 00 00 00 00
	 00 00 00 00
	DVB: registering new adapter (Techsan Electronics Co
Ltd B2C2 Sky2PC PCI [SkyStar2]).

What does dmesg say immediately _after_ the skystar2 is registred? If there is some line like "ret = -192" you probably have a rev2.6B card which is currently unsupported.

Niklas