[linux-dvb] MT312 Satellite Channel Decoder Driver

Hi LinuxTv,
I write to you about the MT312 linux driver.

I have a skystar2 dvb card which uses this driver.

I have a problem with the driver I can see only two channels when using
your driver: (ASTRA 19.2)
Sat1:12480:V:1:27500:1791:1792
ProSieben:12480:v:0:27500:255:256

When I "szap" to other channels /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 dosn't output
anything!

I think my problem resides in mt312 becouse this two channels are both
on 12840, so this doesn't seem a demuxer problem or so.

My antenna, wiring and dvb card work fine when using the b2c2 binary
driver on an older pc.

I have a diseqc, astra is on pos A.

I know the driver works for other people, using the very some skystar2.

What could the problem be on my side?

What is wrong with my new pc and this driver?

The logs are all ok, but "status 1b" instead of "status 1f". No errors
in dmesg, log/messages, szap output...

If you need some logs or so to help me... just ask!

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I've tried various CVS versions since july, and DVB driver 1.0.1.
All do the same.

--
Vincenzo Di Massa <hawk.it@tiscalinet.it>