[linux-dvb] Re: Network: a new hope

not bugged, it's even worse: it has too small FIFO compared to other
conccurrent PCI devices
Does this mean it can't be fixed ?
It thing it can be fixed, but it needs more tuning and results may vary on
different PC configurations.
Having 120k downstream for big tasks like kde or kernel updates would really be nice. Well I have the hope that the skystar2 2.6b can be get to work, then i would have at least a first look on the speed ;)
You can try budget for such downstream, I haven't tried that, but I think
that you can achieve TCP speed of below 1MBit in off-peak hours even
with current problems because TCP will carry out retransmissions