[linux-dvb] Re: TT-DVBsat PCI

Free Man wrote:
I took out my SkyStar II PCI card. On the back side,
it says REV 6.2B.

This probbably means, I am in trouble.

From the other side, I have one old (from the time
when europe online become avaliable,,,)
I have Techno Trend DVBsat PCI card (TT-DVBsat PCI)

I took linux driver 1.0.1 from linuxtv.org

make works. make insmod failed ... I don't know if it
is possible to setup this card ?

It's pretty old, so I hope there sould be support for
it.

regards,

Mr. FreeMan

And you didn't say wich system, which distro, which kernel version,
which variant of dvb drivers, the way it did fail, the lspci
identification (or atleast /proc/pci) and after all, what's
making you so pessimistic that it couldn't get fixed.... :-)=)

have fun,
-- guido                                  http://google.de/search?q=guidod
GCS/E/S/P C++/++++$ ULHS L++w- N++@ d(+-) s+a- r+@>+++ y++ 5++X- (geekcode)