[linux-dvb] Re: TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-CI PCI tunning problem

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:06:29 +0100
Johannes Stezenbach <js@convergence.de> wrote:

> Normally this is because of dvb_shutdown_timeout (RTFM).
> But I cannot make sense out of your logs.

But it works fine now !

Sorry I haven't seen things about this module option in all the docs i read. I was thinking the problem came from the dvb card driver not from dvb-core.

Thanks a lot !

> > Nov  5 12:23:04 ibm kernel: stv0299_readreg: readreg error (ret == -121)
>
> When do those happen wrt dvbtune output?
> Do you have a stable signal with szap?

Now yes, it's stable.

However, when i tune the card with dvbtune I lost the sync few minutes later. Not with szap.

Aren't this two programs using the same way to tune the card or did I dream ? :)

--
Romain