[linux-dvb] Re: [Fwd: Re: MT312 Satellite Channel Decoder Driver]

Il gio, 2003-11-06 alle 19:28, Michal Svec ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> My friend told me there could be more variants of the Samsung tuner
> (I have one on my card), you could see it in the data sheet available at:
> http://www.sem.samsung.com/en/products/productOverview.jsp?categoryID=23551CF2-C4A1-7B99-DEC1E014B1F2E88E&navi=overview
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have the card by hand now, so you may want to try
> to look into it and check what's inside (should be only clamped -- no
> solder, no screws).

I think I managed to unlock my card. It now seems to work.
The problem was... I don't know were it was exactly!
I changhed the key (it was 0xb2 0xfe 0x00 ...), disabled hwPIDfilter and
it begun to work. Now it works even with hwPIDfilter enabled.

My problem now is about diseqc... I think I have an old burst model.
It never switches to hotbird.
szap sends the right (I suppose) command to the mt312 driver, the mt312
driver changes a register, but then nothing happens.
The function is mt312_send_burst.

--
Vincenzo Di Massa <hawk78_it@yahoo.it>