[linux-dvb] Re: Still A/V sync problems (PCR error?)

Oliver Endriss wrote:

> I was able to reproduce the problem only once, and only on
> transponder Astra 12515 h, vpid != pcrpid, pcrpid 8190.
                                                    ^^^^
Unfortunately someone used 0x1ffe as a special value in the firmware
to reset the previous audio/video PIDs to 0x1fff/0x1ffe. Together
with the "no PCR PID -> use video PID" handling this triggers the Bug.

Let's see how we can kludge around it...

Thanks for your tracking this down!

Johannes