[linux-dvb] Re: Please HELP !!! (Internet via SkyStar II PCI, and EON)

Thank you so much for your reply. EON has put these
days, some "special" program on windows, to login
before using EON. I contacted them, and asked if there
is still authentification via proxy, like it was some
time before, so they told me to use Eutelsat W3. They
also gave me technical data, like Frequency, Polarityu
FEC, Symoblrate, PID's ...

The question is, if I don't use dvbd (dvbd doesn't
work on my machine by the way), HOW, I AM GOING, to
setup this for my dvb0_0 ?

I would be very thankful if you could reply me this.

best regards,