[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar2 diseqc

Vincenzo Di Massa wrote:

Does anybody use a skystar2 on a tone burst old diseqc?
I'm trying without success.
The registers of the vp310 seem to be set up correctly, but diseqc never
switches!
I know the my diseqc is not broken, and my skystar2 is not broken.
The driver must be broken.

With the rev2.3 cards most LNB control is carried out by the flexcop chip, the tuner is not involved.
Maybe you should have a look at the flexcop_diseqc routines in skystar2.c and change some of the "return 0"
to "return -ENOTSUPP". Try various combinations.

Niklas