From: Rob Shortt [mailto:rob@infointeractive.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 4:30 PM
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] channels.conf for expressvu FTA?

Hi,

I picked up a nexus-s today and am in the midst of setting it up.  Does
anyone here have an szap channels.conf file for expressvu FTA programs
they would like to share?  Or even just something to get me going.  I
tried using scan but it mentions something about needing to be tuned first.

Thanks,
Rob