[linux-dvb] Re: Avermedia DVB-T oops

Jamie Honan writes:
At the moment, DVB in Linux presents considerable challenges
for an ordinary user. The whole szap/tzap / scan thing needs
to be reworked.
:) That's true

What I have in mind is a library that can do pretty much what
scan / zap does. That library can then be used by GUI's,
command line tools, scripting languages, dialog style tools etc. Or does such a beast exist and I've missed it?
Right, a nice good libdvb.so would come handy, and also a
php module using lidvb.so that the stuff could also be
controlled directly from inline commands in web scripts.
Emard