[linux-dvb] problems with tuning

Hello,

I have a Hauppauge DVB/S (with STV0299) and BSRU6

I have an LNB that points, or is supposed to point, at a satellite that it
is no longer receiving, perhaps it has shifted a bit and is out of
alignment.  If I tune to a channel with vdr that points to it, if I sit on
that channel for a few seconds, then try to tune back to the channel I was
on, or a different channel, I must restart the drivers in order that I may
receive the channel again, or any channel.

Suggestions welcome.

_J