[linux-dvb] Network, CRC issue?

At my place i did some tests, and strange, why this happen, but this
happen.
I was have test PC with SkyStar-2, and it run well. But suddently it
stop receiving ANY network traffic.
I am able see traffic on PID by test programs, but not able to receive
my traffic to my MAC or also in promisc mode. I am tried everything,
reboot, other PID (sure i am asking my ISP to change it).

But when i change
ret = priv->secfeed->set(priv->secfeed, priv->pid, 32768, 0, 1);
ret = priv->secfeed->set(priv->secfeed, priv->pid, 32768, 0, 0);

It start working. But as i know, if i will have corrupt packets, it
will make some problems for my downloads.
So possible, this problem more near to problem discussed there. I was
thinking it affect only "SkyStar-1 like" cards, but as i see it is
affecting also SkyStar-2.
Is a possible to patch this fast?

Driver - 1.0.1
--