[linux-dvb] Re: Network, CRC issue?

> It start working. But as i know, if i will have corrupt packets, it
> will make some problems for my downloads.

Yes

> So possible, this problem more near to problem discussed there. I was
> thinking it affect only "SkyStar-1 like" cards, but as i see it is
> affecting also SkyStar-2.
> Is a possible to patch this fast?

And probably the ifconfig doesn't show any dropped or errorneous packets,
the dvbtraffic displays correct rates but the network silently stops!

It can affect any full ts card, because it is mainly in software demux
(dvb_demux.c) and maybe in network interface (dvb_net.c). demux is my
first choice. We should be able to fix this...

Definitely the ip-dvb stuff we have is just a partial hack implementation
of the complete specs, and obviously even such hack can have bugs. This described
problem seems to be section demux bug in some later stage, when it calculates
CRC and it rejects correct packets...