[linux-dvb] Remote control for Hauppauge Nova-t

Hi All,

A mate and I have spent a week try to get the remote control working on
the Hauppauge Nova-t DVB-t card on kernel version 2.4.22 with no luck.

We have tried the msp430 patch by Jack Thomasson (including the "hack"
to make it use the "BUDGET" version) but can't seem to get it to work.
We have tried lirc (with driver set to hauppauge-dvb) but to no avail.

I feel the answer is out there but I am not able to pull all the pieces
together. If anyone can spell it out in a "Nova-t for Dummies" fashion
we will be grateful.

Cheers,
Trev
--