[linux-dvb] Re: Remote control for Hauppauge Nova-t

> A mate and I have spent a week try to get the remote control working on
> the Hauppauge Nova-t DVB-t card on kernel version 2.4.22 with no luck.
>
> We have tried the msp430 patch by Jack Thomasson (including the "hack"
> to make it use the "BUDGET" version) but can't seem to get it to work.
> We have tried lirc (with driver set to hauppauge-dvb) but to no avail.

I haven't tried using the old patch for a while, but the new dvb-kernel
branch supports the remote in the standard kernel module (budget-ci
probably).  The default key bindings were a bit off for me (grey Hauppauge
remote), so I patched and documented the new button mappings.  I can post a
patch to the list if anyone is interested?