[linux-dvb] Re: FF cards alter PTS'?

> Well, if you can suggest an other full featured DVB-S card with TV out,
> better (or at least equal) OSD capabilities and the ability to connect
> a CAM, and which is also supported by the LinuxDVB driver, just let me
know ;-)

I had a vague impression that some of the Nova budget cards had a CAM
interface? No?

Also, it might be worth watching how the PVR350 tv-out work comes along.
Sounds like the drivers for this implement a reasonable framebuffer now (at
least based on the MythTv list, I haven't been following it that closely to
be honest...).  I have seen pictures of a KDE desktop running via the PVR
tvout and the mythgui is heavy on the eye candy.

I should think that the PVR350 could also act as a kfir alternative if
someone wanted to add support?

Just a thought.  Thanks all

Ed W