[linux-dvb] Re: FF cards alter PTS'?

Edward Wildgoose wrote:
Well, if you can suggest an other full featured DVB-S card with TV out,
better (or at least equal) OSD capabilities and the ability to connect
a CAM, and which is also supported by the LinuxDVB driver, just let me
know ;-)

I had a vague impression that some of the Nova budget cards had a CAM
interface? No?

Also, it might be worth watching how the PVR350 tv-out work comes along.
Sounds like the drivers for this implement a reasonable framebuffer now (at
least based on the MythTv list, I haven't been following it that closely to
be honest...).  I have seen pictures of a KDE desktop running via the PVR
tvout and the mythgui is heavy on the eye candy.
The drawback of MythTV is that the DVB support is pretty now and not very complete, I hope this will change soon...

Holger