[linux-dvb] Re: Reception performance with Avermedia DVB-T

Hi,

I was attempting the same modification, so I'm glad you have it working.

Well done for finding the firmware on the aver CD! (I had a look about but
didn't manage to identify it.)

I haven't recieved a reply from aver yet. Are you considering building the i2c
sniffer? if not I would be willing to build one and post the data I collect.

I can easily handle building the device, the only question is, where do I
connect it to monitor the activity on the dvb-t card? ;)

thanks,

rob