[linux-dvb] Re: Reception performance with Avermedia DVB-T

Rob,

On Tuesday 18 November 2003 21:46, rob wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was attempting the same modification, so I'm glad you have it working.
>
> Well done for finding the firmware on the aver CD! (I had a look about but
> didn't manage to identify it.)
>
> I haven't recieved a reply from aver yet. Are you considering building the
> i2c sniffer? if not I would be willing to build one and post the data I
> collect.
>
> I can easily handle building the device, the only question is, where do I
> connect it to monitor the activity on the dvb-t card? ;)
>
> thanks,
>
> rob

I intend to have a go at the i2c sniffer in the next few days.
If you register on the microtune web site you can access a little more
information about the tuner (or a similar one) that contains connection
information. I haven't studied it in a lot of detail yet but hopefully it
will show where to connect. When I have any more info I will let the list
know.

Martin