[linux-dvb] Re: Oops in dvbdmx_release_ts_feed (2.6.0-test9)

> > same like the debug info posted in the primary mail of this thread, just as
> > panic. (Beside that, the driver works perfect, at least with vdr and
> > dvbstream) If somebody comes up with some patches/possible fixes, have no
> > probs to test them and report success ;) (any week without crash would be
> > success :)

If you are using sections, you can try my dvb_demux section fix patch.
(first version, that keeps the current section logic but fixes some
boundary conditions)
It was intended to reduce net packet loss, but may help you too,
I posted  it cca 10 days ago.

Emard