[linux-dvb] Re: FF cards alter PTS'?

Emard wrote:
issues in the firmware is at least as complex as the code doing the same in ffplay.c. So everybody who believes he can fix those problems in the firmware if he had only the source is as well able to write a software decoder for VDR. And you know we can't release it. Sorry.

Right, all the things can be done on ffplay.c and as soon as all issues are cleared, we can cross-compile the code and run it at av7110 arm cpu
as the open source firmware replacement....?
probably not. the code complexity is comparable, nothing more.